Twin Scan II ABS de Daytona Twin Tec.
Compatible with 2001-2014 H-D® fuel injected models using Delphi® system (including V-Rod®) with J1850 data bus and 2003-2006 carbureted models with new 12 pin ignition module.
Note: Not compatible with 2011 and later Softail® , 2012 and later Dyna® and 2014 and later Sportster® models with CAN data bus
- Anti-skid brake system (ABS) brake bleeding functions for 2008-2013 touring models. For more information, refer to the Twin Scan II Tech FAQ
- Support for new 2006-2013 closed loop fuel injection systems
- Displays throttle position and twist grip sensor data on new 2008-2013 touring models with electronic throttle control
- Uses laptop PC for display. Includes Windows software
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from engine control module (ECM), turn signal/security module (TSM/TSSM), speedometer, tach, and anti-skid braking system (ABS).
- Real time display of engine data on instrument panel type display
- Built-in data logging. Stores up to 45 minutes of data. Automatically triggers when a trouble code is set. Shows data before and after code is set
- Includes two analog inputs for air/fuel ratio (AFR). All Twin Scan II ABS units can be upgraded to a Twin Scan II ABS Plus for use as tuning aid
- Compact size: 3.1"L x 1.6"W x 0.8"H