KIT MUELLES SUSPENSION PREMIUM PARA HARLEY-DAVIDSON® (Al realizar la compra te consultaremos por el año y modelo de su moto para enviarle la referencia correcta).
Hyperpro Fork Spring Kit (After your purchase we'll ask you for your bike's year & model to send you the correct reference).
In a perfect world suspension would always react different on your bike. The first half of the spring would be supple and would react flexible so that small bumps and irregularities are absorbed. If the spring would be further compressed, the spring would become more stiff, so that even big bumps and holes in the road would be absorbed and wouldn’t let the shocks and fore forks fuse.
However, for cost-efficiency reasons, new motorbiks are equipped with linear springs. Compressing the top half of this spring takes as much force as compressing the bottom half. The result is that the top of the spring is in fact too rigid and the bottom too supple.
Fortunately, this perfect world exists. Hyperpro produces rising spring rate springs where the first part can be easily compressed, and where compression of the last part is much harder. Also, we design springs that fluently give you the comfortableness or the harness you need at the right time while riding the bike. Learn all about the benefits on this page!
On the road or track HYPERPRO springs give you:
- shorter braking distance
- better balance in the bike
- more comfortable riding, even with passenger
- easier cornering
- dramatically improved tire life
- more grip in dry or wet weather
- more confidence; it makes you ride more comfortable and/or faster
- overall sense of confidence in the bike
- SAFETY and CONTROL
- Using good suspension provides more safety on the bike and is one of the cheapest ways to optimize your motorcycle!
- Our products are supplied in “plug and play” kits with all information to install and adjust the supension of the specific motorcycle… your motorcycle!