Kit De Marcha Atras Para Harley-Davidson® Touring Desde 2009 Hasta La Actualidad Con Embrague Por Cable
- Para otros años y modelos o modelos con embrague hidráulico consúltanos.
Reverse Gear Kit For Harley-Davidson® Touring '09-Up With Cable Operated Clutch
- For other years and models and for hydraulic clutch models ask us.
- A reverse gear is great for trikes and sidecars, but can also be used on regular 2-wheel motorcycles.
- These very complete and easy to install reverse gear kit is entirely Made in Europe.
- It features a CNC machined billet steel and aluminum housing and hardened gears.
- The complete unit is only 20mm (.790") thick and fitted between the transmission trap door and clutch control cover.
- It features a hand-operated lever to put the bike in reverse gear.
- Just pull the clutch lever when the bike is in neutral and switch into reverse with the billet aluminum hand operated lever.
- The included relay and switch make your neutral indicator light go out and now you are able to drive the bike backwards, using the clutch and throttle like when you drive forward.
- Installation does not affect any of your forward gears.
- Kit includes everything you need, including installation instructions, gaskets, and hardware.