Calidad Profesional, Para Uso Diario En Un Taller.
Expert 30mm-163mm Adjustable Hole Cutter
- Expert Quality, for use with most variable speed rotary or stationary pillar drills.
- Sturdy construction with transparent cowl to retain flying debris whilst drilling especially useful when drilling ceilings etc.
- Supplied with pilot drill and hexagon key for easy radius adjustment.
- Cuts plywood, plasterboard, acrylic sheet (up to 23mm depth; 45mm if drilled from both sides), aluminium, brass and sheet metal (up to 1mm depth).
- Maximum speed for cutting holes up to 115mm diameter is 900rpm; up to 163mm 500rpm.
- Packed in carrying case and display sleeve.
- Range 30-163mm approx.
• Tungsten steel cutting blade
• HSS cutting blade
• Adjustable hole cutting assembly
• Pilot drill
• Transparent polycarbonate cowl
• Balance bars
• Hexagon key
• Adjusting wrench