Digital Battery Tester
- No more guessing, the TestMate is an easy-to-use portable battery tester specifically developed for all 12V starter batteries from 2 to 30Ah (SAE) rated capacity.
- Batteries of various different types of construction can be accurately tested, by way of 2 selectable programs.
- Program 1 is for batteries with filler caps, Program 2 for VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid), GEL (Starter batteries with gel electrolyteas from Panasonic, Mareg and Fiamm), and AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat separator type whether dry-charged or "wet", factory-filled, of the types made by Yuasa and GS Battery and their equivalents like East Penn (Harley), and Hawker's "Odyssey") Selections are made on large touch-pad keys, with their functions clearly described to the left.
- Information is displayed on a double line dot- matrix LCD screen.
- Upon connection to a 12V starter battery the TestMate will power up automatically and display the battery voltage, indicating if the battery has sufficient charge to ensure an effective test.
- (It is always important to charge a battery prior to testing for accurate results.)
- Selection of battery type (SLI or VRLA/GEL/AGM) followed by Amp-hour rating (2 to 30Ah) concludes user input.
- Quick, accurate and reliable.
- Has one year limited warranty.